Friday, February 4, 2011

Jet Set Go

I had this blog created for a long time ago, the primary reason i wanted it to be the avenue to share my nerdy thought processes sometimes (Don't worry it wont be that nerdy i try to keep it really simple enough). i had this posts in drafts for over 2 months and now that I've finally decided to curb my procrastination and wanted to nail it down today.

I've been in the blogging circle for a while ever since the completion of my masters i had this fascination to start my own tech venture where i could share my new eureka moments which i get at work but deep down if i look at it intuitively the complex issues are the ones which can be solved easily but most of the time is spend on some trivial issues which we tend to overlook and most of the ventures out here would be to focus on the trivial issues and how to go about solving it :)

My normal blog would be this always but i will move some of the aspect to this part. This would be the avenue for the bigger things i plan to venture into this year hopefully. In case you were wondering about the part why i used GlumLicense as the blog post name well i started this blog as soon as i got my new 360 and Glumlicense was my Xbox Gamertag then (Just to let you know how lazy i really had been or may be it's my Xbox) right now you can always connect to me easily via my Gamertag which is machovenki.


The Stage is set. Let the Game begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment