Monday, September 26, 2011

RIIP Macho Phone!

Yesterday was one of the really worst days which I faced in these past 2 months. Just when i was waiting so eagerly to get hooked up to a Mango update. My Windows Phone died on me, apparently due to the failure of the LCD screen. I didn't think I needed the insurance with that phone primarily because of the fact that I never had a problem with any of the phones I had in a long time. I did realize that with ATT it's much better to have an insurance policy even though if the cost of the product is very cheap.

I loved my Windows Phone. These are the contingency plans I came up with, Order a Samsung Focus from Amazon.com and weather the storm. Something cool crossed my mind which would work out perfectly if it goes well. I wanted to get an iPhone 4 yesterday because I didn't want to be deprived off a smart phone but i realized I could get something better which would be the iPhone 5 which is due to come out soon. Well that would definitely make my phone rather distinctive. I consider this as the heavenly sign primarily because my love for apple products has increased exponentially after the usage of my iPad.

I hope to repair my Windows Phone and solely use it as my crash device for testing my applications. All in all I was able to avert the major damage which I would've faced yesterday.

On a side note. After all the travel in the past 2 months I have finally settled down and I am really raring to start with my new team in my company. Apparently I will be getting to play with a lot of smart devices. I simply can't wait. 

I got a request via email to reveal about the naming conventions I used for my gadgets. Well I have this obsession of naming my device after a girl (based on literary references and some of my favorite names) . My iPods were Megan & Cilla. My Kindle is Veronica. My 360 is an Agnes. I still haven't christened my iPad cause I am finding to choose between 2 very beautiful names. By the looks of it I should create a list of new names.  I should probably post it on my Personal blog too but I think this blog makes it a suitable avenue to divulge it.

As for things I am looking forward too, Arkham city is hardly 3 weeks away i can't wait to get my hands on the Collector's Edition

More next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment