Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rubbing the salt

This one is going to stand on a sad note rather than a tech note. First up is the Mango update which started rolling out when my phone broke couple of days before and it's weighing heavily on my mind.

Second one is the announcement by Jeff Bezos. Everyone kinda knew about Kindle Fire the tablet they were about to release but the surprise factor happened to be the new kindle. Oh boy they took me by surprise. I was looking in depth with the functionalities which each of them are having. So as I could get guess from the names. Anyone interested would find the detailed specs when you visit Amazon's home page today. I like the Kindle touch by the looks of it I am waiting to see the hands on video to see how it looks from Engadget.

 From first impressions and an avid fan of Amazon products I am blown by the new kindle more than Fire. Touch based kindle by the price range would be a huge seller in my perspective and a big money making strategy of Amazon because I paid close to 200 bucks on my old Kindle along with the Smart cover and stuff now that I reflect on it I could get 2 Kindle Touch's right now.

 Well now you know what rubbing a salt feels like. I am looking for any takers for my Veronica. Another smart move I admire is their placement before Apple's big announcement. Ball is your court apple let's see what you come up with. Until next week or I until I find more info on Kindle touch. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment